About Our Health Guarantee
Each puppy that you buy from Grandeur Valley Puppies is covered by a 6 month health guarantee. Within 10 days of purchase, you must take your puppy to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchase, that your puppy is clinically ill or has died from an unjust sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return The Puppy For a Full Refund
- Return The Puppy For A Replacement Puppy Of Equal Value
- Retain The Puppy And Receive Reimbursement For Reasonable Veterinarian Fees, Not Exceeding The Purchase Price
These options do not apply where Grandeur Valley Puppies, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of the sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the puppy.
If within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your puppy has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely effects the animals health or your puppy dies from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above.
You must notify Grandeur Valley Puppies of the examining veterinarians name, address & phone number within two days of the vet's certification of your puppy's illness. Failure to notify the seller within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
Your new puppy from Grandeur Valley Puppies is also covered by a 1 year genetic health guarantee
- This additional guarantee specifically covers any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic Origen through proper veterinary examination and testing.
- This guarantee does not cover normal veterinary cost incurred while providing general care for the puppy.
- Proper documentation must be provided to Grandeur Valley Puppies prior to any compensation being paid.
- This guarantee does not cover any cost incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.